Saturday, August 27, 2005

Your Life: The Soundtrack

Created by aiko and taken 34893 times on Bzoink

Opening creditsWind of change - Scorpions
Waking upThe blood and tears - Steve Vai
Average dayBreak stuff - Limp Bizkit
First dateLet's get rocked - Def Leppard
Falling in loveIs this love - Whitesnake
Love sceneKiss me - Sixpence none the richer
Fight sceneCrush 'em - Megadeth
Breaking upLost without you - Dream theatre
Getting back togetherComing back to life - Pink Floyd
Secret loveSay you love me - Fleetwood mac
Life's okayFlyin in a blue dream - Joe Satriani
Mental breakdownTake away my pain - Dream Theatre
DrivingHighway star - Deep purple
Learning a lessonTorn - Natalie Imbruglia
Deep thoughtWish you were here - Pink Floyd
FlashbackLinger - Cranberries
PartyingHeavy Fuel - Dire Straits
Happy danceDon't be shy - Rouge
RegretingThe reason - Hoobastank
Long night aloneAlways somewhere - Scorpions
Death sceneDeath whispered a lullaby - Opeth
Closing creditsReturn to serenity - Testament

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to Bzoink

1 comment:

Jay said...

So many songs that should have been on my list :(
Just goes to show how I'm out of touch with my music :'(

You know there are quite some songs that I almost forgot existed...like "death whispered a lullaby"...what yaar... i miss my music :(