Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna....

Streets we have never walked on...
Windows we have never opened...
Hands we have never held...
Dreams we shall never, never see again..

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna..
Bavre se mann ki dekho...bavri hain baatein...
Bavri si dhadkanein hain...bavri hain saansein...

Lives we have never lived...
Hopes we have never realized...
Fires we have never lit...
Loves we shall never, never make again...

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna...

I hear those strange whispers again.......


"Profound" would be an understatement...
This song always makes me feel a little foolish about all the things I want...all the things I want to be, to do, to have....Makes me wonder if I am as "Bavra" as the singer suggests...But then maybe we all are...

No comments: