Friday, April 14, 2006

"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more...."
- Lord Byron

Coincidence is a strange thing :) I finally got down to trying to write my project report, and as i was doing a few searches, i came across the last line of this quote...and it reminded me of an old friend...I have lost touch with him, but you never really forget all the special people who touch your life, do you? :) He loved this quote...he would say it every opportunity he got!! (and sometimes, just coz he wanted to say it, he'd just say it out of the blue!!) He had it scrawled all over his walls and stuff...sounds crazy, and he was too! :) Here's to you my friend.....

No comments: