Monday, May 29, 2006

Ok I'm posting this so I stop feeling bad that I haven't been blogging for quite a while now :D Primarily coz I can't bring myself to do all that work, but I think it is coz only kgp can bring out that much in me..:D Coz of sheer boredom or lack of other things to do :D Also I am not supposed to be doing this from office (which is just where I am blogging from right now) :D And the connection at home, being bsnl, has not even been fixed up yet...So bottomline...I have my doubts about how often I'll be blogging till I get back to that helhole where I am supposed to be studying at :D Which would be, say, sumtime mid-July :D
So....ciao!!

Btw..had an awesome trip to Delhi, supposedly on "official work" which turned out to be like...a day and a half out of the week I was there! So it was a sponsored trip and I met an old friend after a couple of years and my aunt totally splurged on me :D Which is to say, it was just about perfect! :D

Ohhh and Fanaa is so-so..I have a feeling I didn't mind it just coz it was Aamir and Kajol..coz the storyline was...hmm..something like Dil Se reversed...

We-ll I guess it's back to work for now! :D

No comments: