Sunday, May 27, 2007

Despondency (n): loss of courage or hope; dejection

Hmmm...what a curious concept. Strange feeling too. Doesn't seem to like prodding much either...
Way too many drunken treats with friends telling me I desperately need to get a life. None of them seem to know where I could possibly find it, though. They are just oddly insistent on the fact (or theory, come to think of it) that I need to snap out of it and get a life. Too many people telling me there's bound to be someone worth it, somewhere... Oddest bit? All of them were single. With the exception of a certain unscrupulous ba*%&^d who tried to make a pass at me, having told me an hour earlier that his girlfriend is an 'awesome chick'. Which, I hear, is quite not the case...
Very much hmmmm...

1 comment:

u know who said...

ahem... all of us know we all need to get a life... but dunno where that "someone" is... we're just hoping, after all hope is a thing ;)