Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Barriers

Is it just me, or are the boundaries too fuzzy? It just me who feels like there's a super-thin line between feeling bad about something and wallowing in self-pity? Wonders if there's any difference between being the adult and being idiotic?
Am I guilty? Am I hurt? Am I wondering if I've made the biggest mistake in my life? Or the smartest decision yet? 'Fell stroke', he said.
Am I being the adult by not saying anything? Or just plain stupid in letting a large bunch of people only hear one version of the story? In never turning up in court to present the defense's case, Your Honor? Am I being proven guilty because I choose not to say anything?
Am I sane? (Sorry, the answer to that one I know, 'course I'm not :D)
Ugh. Last question, I swear :D
Can I run away? Like really far away. So I won't be in the court's jurisdiction anymore? :D
I'm positive R was right when I spoke to him earlier...It's never gonna get better. That's the one thing I'm darned sure about.

No comments: