Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So I was sitting with a friend at this place that serves rolls, 'coz I was violently hungry (an event in itself, he was quick to assure me!)... The guy at the counter gives me one half tissue, and since I was glaring expectantly at him, he gave me another couple of squares. And I find myself saying "I'm excessively messy, can I have some more? " And grinning! My friend didn't stop laughing for like...10 mins! ( I needn't mention I got almost half a bag of tissues shoved at me by the chap at the counter :D :D)
So we sit down and (I) eat, and all my predictions of how messy I was going to be were surpassed by far, and I mentioned how I was so glad I got half the box of tissues....And my friend looks at me and goes...."I get this feeling you are very different from the person I knew, say, four-five months ago, a by far improved version 'coz you have, finally, decided to grow down!" And I'm thinking, yea, seven is a rather good number :D
I am rather silly and wide-eyed and child-like in my approach these days :D I like!!!!

No comments: