Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have spent the whole day getting pissed off, only respite being Led Zep blaring in my ears.
Spent a half hour fantasizing there is really some bizarre explanation for my mood swings, dementors and the like.
Worse still, have imagined there's logical reasoning behind my decidedly masochistic behavior (wearing 3 1/2" heels and trotting around all day counts in my book).
Have been sorely missing the absence of a book in my bag exactly when I feel so like it. More Stephen Fry, perhaps. Have been having surreal conversations with people all day when it's been one of the more-misanthrophic-than-usual kind of days. Have been surreal as I was drifting in and out of them at will, at least that made it that much more interesting.
Was this one conversation with person that sits next to me at work, where I was pointing out rather pointedly the pointlessness of the entire rut (:D). Didn't listen to half the things he said in reply, and was almost continuing on earlier spiel when realized (just about in time) he was talking about pointlessness of manager. Was v funny.

(And that was my attempt to write in Bridget Jones-like fashion, just to see how it feels to imagine self as un-coordinated hot British chick :D)

No comments: