Thursday, October 08, 2015

Judgement's the word.

Must be, at any rate. Seeing as past me is a different person than present me, judgement has been passed.
I cringe at the language/ abbreviations/ whatever 'words' like 'gawd' are, but otherwise am slightly surprised by how little has changed in a decade.

Case in point, the introduction on the profile.
Keywords to my life, Circa 2005 
Sarcasm. Pessimism. Pasta. Douglas Adams. Jimmy Page. Saki. Misanthropy. Ian Anderson. Cheesecake. Fantasy fiction. Icecream on Wednesdays. Robert Plant. Wodehouse. Hugh Jackman. Genuine. FabIndia. Chinese takeout. Scotch-Ginger Ale. Jimi Hendrix. Ipod. Gloss. Rahman. Wild child.

Strike Pasta, make that Bacon. Strike Saki and add in Pratchett and Fry. Strike Cheesecake for Nutella, Icecream on Wednesdays to Wine on (not exclusively) Wednesdays, iPod for the Kindle. And there we have it.

Amazeballs. I haven't grown at all, this is a success.

1 comment:

Jay said...

What the hell just popped up on my RSS feed!