Saturday, February 18, 2006

:|

I give up. Officially. On the entire race. I can't, for the love of God (or Satan, whoever would be more pleased) figure out how an entire race can survive with the emotional range and variety of a single rabbit... I can't figure out how men would do stupid things for other men, their so-called "friends"...doesn't something called sense come calling somewhere along the way?! I can't get how men can allow their "pals" to talk them into insane, senseless things! Can't. Won't ever. Refuse to even think of getting it. Ever. I can't, for the life of me, fathom how a man can let himself so easily get talked into nonsense. Yea, I have heard of 'brain-washing', but I am sure there would be an iota of truth somewhere in there. But this?!? It is unbelievably dumb.
Correction. The RACE is unbelievably dumb.
And I just gave up...:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with u ....fully!!!;)

bluesman said...

I just happened on your blog while searching for fellow creatures who liked "English August", probably took a wrong left turn somewhere.. but as your post suggests we men are hopeless, won't even stop to ask for directions ;)

Hope your opinion changes soon :), we aren't really that bad (most of the times)