Sunday, February 19, 2006

You know the feeling when every day leaves you with the feeling of incapability to deal with life? When, at the end of each day, you can actually feel how futile every single attempt at anything was? When each day leaves you feeling like....like i dunno what....can't even explain it. And think of it....Every single day.... And sometimes, when I think that if I could have relived it, I would do this this way and that the other....I get the feeling it isn't what I do, it is me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take a chill pill. life is what happens while we make our own plans. try baby steps like govinda did in the movie where he and anil kapoor woo juhi chawla. eat icecream. nothing or nobody is as important as trying to make do with what one knows for sure - that there are a few things that give one pleasure. So go get your pleasure fix and do it as often as you can, for 'aage bhi jaane na tu etc etc, jo bhi hai bas yahi ik pal hai'. Please forget the inspirational stuff that follows in the song.:)