Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bonds from afar...

We-ll we-ll.....half a yr ago, i would have scoffed at anyone who mentioned "love" or "long-distance relationships" or anything on similar lines...But now, *sigh* I find myself in both of the above mentioned....N surprisingly enough, it ain't a burden, like I earlier thought twas...Sumhow I always assumed all that was for people who were too lame to be good enough alone...n thus found the need to "complete" themselves, so to speak, by mating...But now I find it comes naturally to me, this waiting to re-unite with sum1 who means to me more than anything else I have experienced before....
Hehehehe I sound just like everything I sincerely hoped I never would!!!! I sound perfectly potty! But I am, in a way...to have fallen headlong into all this knowing very well (or so I thought) how it would be....lol...
Strange, but the first feeling I have when I hear of yet another couple who chose to brave the perils of distance (lol...that half-sounds like some sorta fairy-tale...I hope the ending is nice, for my own good....!!!!) is pity....Of course, I feel gud they have found security (which, I think, is what all of us are truly running around behind), but I feel pity coz they dunno what they r in for, just like I didn't!!!
Sumtimes I wish the world was simpler...note, not nicer or better or anything, but just simpler...which is, to say, just that...a lot simpler...where everything done would have a plain and obvious reason, be it good or bad...Heck, if 2 ppl wanna be together, they bloody well will be!! What the *?&% is this fuss all about??!?!? Will we ever be free of all this hypocrisy and bull%$*#??!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.....:|

5 comments:

Sudi said...

Well said on the 'wanna be together.." part! Distance just makes it a little more tougher on you...but I'm sure the wait will only make the end just that little more sweeter :D

paranoidandroid said...

*growwwwwl* The end had better be good....!!!:D

Sudi said...

I hope so too...me also in the same boat :(

paranoidandroid said...

Yea I heard....welcome 2 the not-so-nice club...:P I wish u had asked Jay what tis like, I m sure he wud have persuaded u not 2 get into all this!!! Lol...

Sudi said...

Lol...