Saturday, June 25, 2005

Darn!

I continue to rave n rant against the sheer stupidity of the way the world runs...or doesn't, actually! Why are irrelevant things given relevance and vice-versa??!! Or, to put it better, why do all the decision makers seem to naturally substitute relevance with its opposite?!! Aaaaaargh ( Yes, I feel that way quite often....there are times when my exasperation at everything is so great that all I can manage to say is "aaaaargh" ) I hate this..I hate everything about the way my life is going now....we-ll barring one very important person in it...:)....
Life is about as futile as trying to solve an algebraic equation simply by chewing some blue-coloured gum...which is to say, it might be rather successful for all I know! I wish....*sigh*...I seem to wish for a rather large amount of seemingly impossible things....
Hell!!! Is it only me or does everyone feel their life is a rather futile and lame attempt at a helluva lotta things?!??!?!?!

No comments: