Monday, July 25, 2005

I feel like I have awoken from some kind of trance.....And that in a place where I find I can't give myself even 3 good reasons for being at.....Heck, let alone 3, I can't even think of one decent reason.....When I came to this IIT place, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life....Not like I have any now, but I can at least think of one other place I'd much rather be at, apart from home (d-uh).....Why in the devil's name do I have to stay here then??!! Man, I thought I was complicated, look at the world's insane rules!!! Hell, I can think of at least a hundred different ways I'd love to modify the world in!! Why should I be in a place I dislike quite intensely when I know I'd be a zillion times happier elsewhere??!! I tell you, who ever said society was a boon??!!! X-(

2 comments:

Sudi said...

It's always like this...X goes to place Y. X hates everything Y has to offer. X wants to leave Y forever. X leaves Y forever!

10 years later....X tells X.son what an amazing place Y was and how much he misses Y.

In this case I can't possibly think why you'd hate the IIT place considering the ppl you met there ;)

paranoidandroid said...

Lol....I wish just one person made a difference, and that when he is so far away!! Either way, he isn't too much of a help...:P:P
N trust me, u'd be as insanely depressed as me if u were here...I wudn't wish it on u, but come down here if u ever get the chance!!