Saturday, July 02, 2005

Right. So I m bored, discontent and not particularly happy. We-ll I ain't unhappy or anything, but I ain't particularly too happy about anything either.....Don't give me all that shit about "people out there who have much lesser than you ".....I'm sorry for them n I'd really like to help them n all that stuff, but give it a rest....None of that is making me happier, so....
I really wonder sometimes.....if it would be nice (ok, not "nice", different is the word) if I went n lived somewhere else for a little while.....I mean....u can't really change yourself if there are people around you who knew you earlier, can you?? I will, someday too, go away just like that. Leave everyone guessing. Just for a while though, for a change. Leave without giving anyone any hints about where I'm off to. Ohhhhh darn....I can't wait!!

No comments: