Friday, June 30, 2006

It seems impossible to believe that I actually overlooked Murphy and his laws, more so as he literally rules my life...Which one this time, you ask? Heehee :D

All the good ones are taken. If the person isn't taken, there is a reason.

I keep wanting to see Mumbley the dog on cartoon network these days, only as usual I don't have the patience to wait...And come to think of it, I don't have the inclination either. All my wants have become feeble nudges at my mind again..(yes, not soul, but mind...I don't think I have one of those, so..:D)

Gawd I am such a megalomaniac :D *Smug look*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbags price louis vuitton 2012 handbags prices ours o'clock dutiful monogram handbag balk are louis vuitton bags made in france or usa louis vuitton official online shop particularly jeopardise celine handbags price