Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"Today's fortune"

Today's fortune:
You are going to have some new clothes


This is my fortune today, according to Orkut. What is it supposed to mean?!
I am going to have some new clothes? Do they mean like having a baby?
Maybe they are tied up with all the shopping malls in town, and they expect me to rush out of office and buy new clothes for myself the instant I see this statement, because they like to think I am a staunch believer in their fortune-telling...

Who wants these fortunes?! I mean, I don’t remember asking for them when I signed up on this Orkut thing...Are there actually people who religiously log onto orkut each day and believe in their daily fortunes? Who the hell actually wants these ridiculous things?! It is, as most other things seem to be of late, completely out of my range of comprehension :D

No comments: