Friday, June 09, 2006

Sometimes I wonder if I have inadvertently stuck a board on my forehead saying “come, screw with me”…or maybe it was Murphy who did it …
I have unbelievably bad luck….
Why else would an auto that seems perfectly fine breakdown at the worst possible point?? Bang on top of a large flyover, i.e. And since it wasn’t too far (in terms of distance covered by powered vehicles alone) away from my destination (a mild term for something as drastic as office), I couldn’t get another auto to take me. And so I had to walk. I had to freakin walk all the way in that disgusting heat (yes, disgusting is the perfect adjective for it. It induces disgust in all living creatures in a way I wouldn’t deem possible) to office.
If you think you know of anyone with worse luck, beat that.

(Ohhh and just in case you think you can beat me with one little story of miserable luck, you definitely wouldn't want to hear of all the times...)

No comments: